Monday, June 1, 2009

Catching up..

Sorry to all my fans ;) and loyal readers out there for dragging my ass the past few weeks. No excuses just have had all kinds of stuff going on. The truth.. I have been sad since I didn't cash for a 10th straight time! HA! j/k ;) Let's see.. where to begin. We actually had a week 10 game even tho I never sounded the horn. Switched phones that week and my contacts were all screwed up. Joey "NObama Joe" took down week 10. This past week was exciting with $1,350 in the pot! By far are largest pot in awhile. It came down to Jamie & Dennis to duke it out for the seat as Joey had already claimed his. Dennis finally "went all in with a pile of shit and came out smelling like a rose". Mr. Everett hit his 2-outer on the turn and made trip jacks to outlast "NObama Joe". We now have our 11 set for the TOC! The TOC will run later this summer. Stay tuned for details. Congratulations to all the winners! See list below.

No comments:

Post a Comment